Thursday, February 5, 2009

What is Valentine's Day without Cookies?

The first bite is always the sweetest!



James just can't wait! Amazing. The kid only eats chicken nuggets, pizza, bagels, applesauce, mandarin oranges, toast and cereal...must love the sugar just like mommy!




My sister and neice came to visit this weekend, so we made some special cookies to celebrate Valentine's Day. I have it on good authority (from several close friends) that this is the best sugar cookie recipe they've ever tasted. Thank's aunt Patty!


2 comments:

Gonzales Family said...

Yep those cookies were sure good!! I think I am going to make some this weekend if I ever recover from being sick!! Thats for the fun week scrapbooking. xoxo Lindz

Tyla Majors said...

It truly was the best sugar cookie I have ever eaten, sweetened by the screams of toddlers all around and frosting-covered plastic knives whizzing by my head. Thank you for making nursery that much sweeter today :) love your blog and I figured out how to link you!