Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Night Bowling

My little sister, Brooke came to visit us for her spring break. For fun, I talked her into taking the boys bowling for family night. We had a blast. Monday nights at BSU are great! $1.50 per game with no cost for shoe rental. They have all the equipment for the little kids, too.
Thanks, Brooke! We had so much fun!!!!!

Right, left, right, left....Isn't that the formula?

Brooke's the pro after just completing her bowling class at SNOW COLLEGE.
Too bad that in the end I still kicked her bootie!
(Did I mention that the bumpers stayed up for all of us?)

Morgan's first frame. She was a little nervous, having not bowled for a long time.

Only two pins left. A pretty good frame!

Here's Clay's first and only attempt at bowling. He wasn't really into it.
Not to worry. Big brother to the rescue.

We all took turns playing "pass the baby". Clay was mostly entertained
with the light up cartoon display after each frame.

When he wasn't bowling, James was busy playing in the ball return. Making the BSU students sharing the ball return with us laugh and try to sneak their balls while James wasn't looking.

Morgan had much more luck getting James to cooperate.
She has such a way with her little brothers.

"No, mommy. I don't need your help!"



By the end of the night, James was trying to haul out the ball ramp and carry his own 8lb. ball.

3 comments:

Gonzales Family said...

Looks like you guys had some fun!! I bet you missed me but I think I would have kicked your butts!! xoxo Lindz

Tyla Majors said...

So cute! Have you seen my Ode to you on my blog yet? You are the BEST!!

Lisa said...

I am a horrible bowler...I should try the bumpers next time I go ;)