Sunday, April 5, 2009

Morgan's Spring Break

Morgan was so excited for her Spring Break for a number of reasons...no waking up early for zero hour, no homework, lots of time in front of the t.v. but mostly...
Her dad was in Utah working so she finally saved up her pennies and got a little creative with her hair...blond streaks, darker underneath and yes,
you saw correctly....
PINK streaks!


No tatoos or piercings yet...maybe next year?
Do you notice the bright pink streaks? Why didn't I ever think about that when I was sixteeen?


Morgan's other project for Spring Break was tie-dying
t-shirts with her BFF, Rebecca.

I know this spring break will go down in history for Morgan! Even if this picture is not a HUGE smile...I know she's smiling on the inside!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you FiNalLy updated. I can't wait to see you and the boys!!

Gonzales Family said...

Nice hair!!! I think that you had plenty of funtimes when you were 16 even if you didn't die your hair pink! xoxo Lindz

Tyla Majors said...

Hey Kristen - love the creative photography - very impressive! :)

Kristen said...

Forgot to mention...MOrgan took the pics herself--well maybe with a friend. Widh I could take all the credit for the creative direction!